EDITORIAL: Although we began the year 2012 with hopes for a better economic panorama, the world has remained immersed in a crisis of large proportions that has lasted longer than anyone expected. It seems that the same economic crisis that began in the United States is now being transferred to the European Union.
- Corporate: Articles 65, 66 and 67 of the General Law of Business Corporations.
- Tax: Multilateral Exchange of Tax Information.
- Amparo: Moving toward a new amparo law.
- Customs: Equivalence agreements in telecommunications and gas emissions.
- Physical transfer of merchandise in virtual transactions of IMMEX companies.
- Environmental: Renewable energies market in Mexico.
- Civil: Reforms regarding class actions.
- Labor: Payment of salaries and benefits by electronic banking.