On July 3, 2020, a new official communication issued by the Mexican Industrial Property Institute (IMPI) was published in the Official Federal Gazette (DOF) establishing the following, among other things:
• The IMPI restarts activities on July 6, 2020;
• The deadlines and terms resume on July 13, 2020;
• On July 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10, 2020 all kinds of physical documents will be received, and will be considered legally filed on July 13, 2020;
• Records review, advisory services to the public and hearings will be done online;
• The inspections and official actions can be carried out beginning on July 13, 2020.
This official communication will be valid during the next six (6) months or until the health emergency caused by COVID-19 is declared over.
To obtain additional information contact our expert:
Patricia Kaim, Partner: +52 (55) 5258-1038 | firstname.lastname@example.org